» Vacation Rentals »
Costa Rica - A Paradise in Central America
Family Vacation in Costa Rica
You will not have any problem visiting Costa Rica even with small children. Costa Rica is a country where most families have more then 1 child. The food is good and the number of tropical diseases found in Costa Rica is quite low.
There are many beaches where the waves are smaller in size and the hotels and cabins have pools. Allowing even familys with small children to have a nice time on their Costa Rica Vacation.
Costa Rica Vacations for Couples
A couple can go anywhere in the country and enjoy tranquility, serenety as well as the party side of life.
Many hotels and hostels have special romantic deals, tours and packages to make your stay something even more special.
Costa Rica can offer rental houses starting with the smallest and simplest cabin, all the way up to 5star+ homes you have only seen in TV. Some of the most exclusive rental houses in Costa Rica can even be rented with maid, cook and other help. All to make your stay in Costa Rica something to remember.
Honeymoon in Costa Rica
The same goes for a wedding and/or honeymoon. Religion is important in Costa Rica and you can most likely find a church and priest for a wedding in almost any bigger religion.
And the honeymoon?
Well, get a nice room in Manuel Antonio or playa tamarindo and enjoy!
As in all parts of the world can singles have a good time. Party all night long and let your feet do the talking to the rythm of salsa.
Many bars, nighclubs and places where there are fiestas almost everyday can be found under every rock!
So take a look at Costa Rica for your next vacation, as it will never let you down!
Moving around in Costa Rica
There are buses going to every place in Costa Rica most of the day (and night in many cases). But to really get the most out of your vacation trip, rent a car.
You will see that rent-a-car not only is the place where you rent a car in Costa Rica, but it is an expression used for most companies renting cars.
Kenth Nasstrom lived in Costa Rica in the 80's and Costa Rica is like a home for him. The site Costa Rica Information is his latest creation where he is sharing information about Costa Rica.
• Five Affordable World Travel Destinations
• All Inclusive Resort Right For You
• Vacation Home Exchange V Renting - Trade and Save
• All Inclusive Resorts - Sunscape The Beach Punta Cana
• Ten Reasons to Move to the Costa Brava
• Dare to Dream: The Vacation of a Lifetime In A Timeshare
• Explore New Zealand's Diverse Culture
• Bonita Springs - Enjoy Tropical And Relaxed Florida Lifestyle
• Jamaica Vacation Rentals Versus All-Inclusive Resorts
• Glamour and Style in Italy Villa Rentals
• Villas in Italy Tuscany Villas Italy Vacation Rentals
• Vacation Rentals by Owner article