Looking for lower prices for your next stay at Hampton Inn? It is not a widely known fact, but you can usually get a discount and lower hotel room prices if you know where to look or who to ask. This page will help you find where to look for current Hampton Inn hotel coupons, accommodation discounts, deals, promotional specials and promo codes to lower your room rental rates.
Hampton Hotels, and Hampton Inn & Suites are owned and operated by Hilton Hotels. The company has over 1,700 hotels and inns around the world. Some of the company’s direct competition include Holiday Inn Express, La Quinta Inns, and Comfort Inn to name a few. As an industry leader, one of the corporate objectives is to always offer and provide excellent customer service and amenities to their guests. They offer an unconditional 100% customer satisfaction guarantee to make sure that their guests are always satisfied with their rooms and service.
Hampton Inn Hotel Specials, Coupons and Discounts
1. See their official website at hamptoninn3.hilton.com. They usually feature current promotional specials, vacation package bargains, travel rewards programs, coupon code offers and other ways to get a discount and save on hotel rooms.
2. Register and sign-up for the Hilton Hotel Loyalty Program to earn hotel points and rewards. (Hilton Hotels owns Hampton Inns)
3. Try AAA member hotel savings at travel.aaa.com/hotel-discounts.htm. They provide special room rates through the “Show Your Card and Save” program.
4. AARP/50+ travelers benefit for seniors and offers a 10% discount off of room rates. www.hamptonbyhilton.com/pdfs/HamptonFactSheetBackground.pdf
5. Call the hotel location you wish to stay at and book early. Often you will be able to get a lower price this way. When you call, ask for the current special or promotional code for a reduced price.
Using these resources will help you to lower your room rental costs. Try to book in advance and ask for additional promos or rate reductions when booking your accommodations.