When making plans to vacation and stay in the Florida Keys, it is more than just arranging for rentals. Find exciting Key West Tours and exciting activities to enjoy during your trip to this world class destination. Enjoy a wide variety of activities that are available for everyone. Read on to learn about some of the more popular tour attractions. You can sail on old time sailing ships, enjoy ecotours, go snorkeling, look for ghosts and sightsee the area. While visiting the shops and attractions along Duvall Street and Mallory Square captures most peoples attention, there are many other things to do during your stay. Make the most of your trip and live it up in the Florida Keys.
List of Popular Key West Tours
No trip to this Florida vacation destination would be complete without experiencing some of the historical landmarks, pristine marine environments, underwater adventures or sightseeing locations that are available to enjoy. The following is a partial listing of some of the popular tour vendors and places to see during your trip or vacation to Key West, FL.
- Conch Tour Train: 1805 Staples Avenue, Suite 101, 305-294-5161, www.conchtourtrain.com. See many different historical points of interest around the area.
- Ghost Tours of Key West: 623 Fleming Street, 305-294-9256, www.hauntedtours.com. Experience the thrill of these nightly adventures and discover the haunted stomping grounds.
- Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum: 907 Whitehead St., 305-294-1136, www.hemingwayhome.com. Visit this historic landmark situated in the heart of Old Town Keywest, FL.
- Old Town Trolley Tour: Ride along the streets with this sightseeing adventure.
- Dry Tortugas and Fort Jefferson Ferry: 251 Margaret St., 305-294-7009, www.yankeefreedom.com.
- Fury Glass Bottom Boat Sunset Cruise: 237 Front St., #109, 305-294-8899, www.furycat.com.
- Sunset Watersports Snorkel Tours: www.sunsetwatersports.info/Pistol_boats.html
- Adirondack III Sailing Excursions: 305-293-7245, www.sail-keywest.com.
- Historic Key West Walking Tour: keywestvisitorguide.com/historic-key-west-walking-tour/
- Lloyd’s Tropical Bike Tour: 305-294-1882, www.lloydstropicalbiketour.com.
- Dolphin Safari Charters: 2319 N. Roosevelt Blvd. at Banana Bay Resort & Marina, www.safaricharters.com.
- Plan a great trip – 471 Things to Do in Key West, FL.
Video: Old Town Trolley Tours of Key West
This video shows a fun time sightseeing across this tropical Florida Keys town.
• Hyatt Keywest Resort & Spa